1)How do you identify components created in repeater?
Ans: event.currentTarget.getRepeaterItem() gives component created in repeater.
2)What keyword allow acces to private variables of a class?
Ans : “this” keyword
3)What are sealed classes?
Ans: The classes in action script where no properties or functions can be added at run time are called as sealed classes.We can take the example of String class in java which is final.
4) What is the resource manager?
5) Class A which do not inherit another class, how can we dispatch an event from an instance of Class A
var a:A = new A();
6) Class A inherit Class B
1) a:A = new B();
2) b:B = new A();
From above 2 sentence which one is correct, explain with example.
Consider the example:
var canvas:UIComponent = new Canvas();
var canvas:Canvas = new UIComponent();
It throws the error: “Implicit coercion of a value with static type mx.core:UIComponent to a possibly unrelated type mx.containers:Canvas”
Even though the Canvas derived from UIComponent.
so 2nd option is right answer.
7) How to keep same data between 2 datagrids, if operation is carried out only on 1 datagrid?
8) Explain overriding and overloading concept in Actionscript /Flex.
9) Define Class.
10) Explain best purpose of Interface.
11) Explain component life cycle in Flex
12) Why Flex application is “Event-driven” instead of “Data-driven” ?
13) Why to create the web applications in Flex ? What are the benefits of creating the web app in Flex technology as compared to the other web technologies?
14) What is the difference between “stopImmediatePropagation” and “stopPropagation”?
15) How to listen for the same event in capture and target phase both?
16) what is abstract class?
17) Explain sharedObject and RSL.
18) What is private constructor, is it allowed in Actionscript?
19) Class A inherit Class B, and Class A has static function cal(), how instance of Class B call function cal()?
20) Which function or event is responsible for showing data in itemRenderer in any list-based control?
21) While overriding updateDisplayList() method , when to use setActualSize(width,height) and width= value, height=value?
22)CustomClasses can be created in both mxml and as. In which scenario .as is only option ?
Will post more….. just check on. If you know any ,post that in comment.