I started using the Google wave account in my office with my personal gmailID. It is developed by around 4 google developers in australia. By using the complete flow of google wave , you can make the guess that it is developed with developers in mind not the simple end user.But still very great tool to collaborate with many persons.
Following are the some features I found interesting
1) addition of gadgets (chess,soduko,google map) in wave
2) can view the tweets in wave
Some of the things which I found as not workable:
1) when we write something in the wave, that is not get published by pressing ‘enter’ key and have to press the ‘Submit’ button always.– means more click event.
2) security is not completely achieved, as most of the wave are visible to other friends even though they are not added in the wave– not to use in the office with unofficial purpose.
3) On the normal screen very hard to see the texts as we are go on write,submit and go on.
4)We can delete the any wave by selecting wave,select the trash icon. But no option for “select All”– so again more click event
Overall experience is good !!!